The Lost World Convention is a non-profit organization for the express purpose of raising funds for charity in order to
advance relief of the poor, the distressed, and the underprivileged. The Convention raises money for donation to charity by
holding fan conventions, auctions, direct sales of memorabilia, and contributions from members and the public.
Membership is open to any who express an interest in joining. Members will not be discriminated against for their race, creed,
religion, physical appearance or disability, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnic derivation, or political beliefs. Members found
engaging in discrimination and/or unacceptable behaviors will be asked to leave the organization.
The 2005 THE LOST WORLD CONVENTION assumes no responsibility for typographical errors or inaccurate
information provided by convention venues.
All dates, venues and guests are considered tentative and subject to change.
Check back frequently for updates.
NOTE: All tickets are non-refundable.
Still photography is for personal use only. Commercial use strictly prohibited.
1. Purchase of a ticket means you agree to indemnify and hold The Lost World Convention (the
Convention), and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees,
harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to
purchase of items, attendance at The Lost World Convention sponsored event, other related activities, your
violation of our terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another. Ticket holders agree to abide by
the Convention rules, as well as Local, State and Federal laws.
RULES OF THE CONVENTION:
2. All persons, including children of any age, must have a ticket for admission to the Convention. The Convention
staff may request proof of purchase of ticket at any time. Failure to produce proof of purchase constitutes grounds
for expulsion from the event with no re-entry privileges. All ticket sales are final.
3. Convention Staff and Volunteers will be readily identifiable. Participants agree to abide by the direction and
requests of the Convention Staff and Volunteers.
4. Alcohol and/or controlled substances are not permitted inside the Convention meeting rooms. Alcoholic beverages
may be consumed in the appropriate event facilities in compliance with local laws and regulations. Individuals found
with alcoholic beverages or controlled substances will be removed from the Convention, and their ticket privileges
revoked. Individuals under the influence of intoxicants will be denied admission to the Convention. Removal or refusal
of entry for such reasons are not grounds for refunds. The Convention reserves the right to determine if an individual is
under the influence of intoxicants.
5. The Convention is a smoke-free environment. Participants are required to leave the Convention event facilities if
they wish to smoke.
6. Absolutely no video or audio taping by Convention participants is allowed. If participants are found to have a
camcorder or recording device, the participant will be asked to remove it from the Convention event facilities.
7. No weapons of any type are allowed in the Convention event facilities. These include, but are not limited to, knives,
daggers, switchblades, straight razors, awls, sheath knives, butterfly knives, any other edged weapon, pistols, guns,
rifles, other firearms of any type, and other items specifically designed to cause harm to another person.
8. Participants will remain in designated areas, including, but not limited to Convention seating, meeting rooms, and
designed waiting areas. Participants will not attempt to directly contact Guests, walk up on stage, "cut" the autograph
line, behave in a manner specifically designed to disrupt the event, or fail to follow the instructions of the Convention
Staff or Volunteers. The Convention reserves the right to edit or omit any participant question during the Question and
9. Failure to comply with any of the above rules may be grounds for expulsion from the event with no re-entry privileges
at the sole discretion of the Convention Staff. The Convention reserves the right to alter and/or amend these rules with
no prior notice. Rules shall be posted at all events and copies available for all participants.